HOBBIES OF MY
FRIEND STIVEN
Today I want to
tell you about my friend Stiven , He is my friend since 10 years ago , his great hobby is eat good food ,
and also He likes to play soccer , also
He likes to go the shopping , to buy some t-shirts , and also to buy some shoes
.
He and I share
some hobbies like go to shopping , sometimes , we go to mall , and we buy some stuff like t-shirts , shoes , watches , balls
, but normally are t-shirts and shoes .Also many times He and I and our friends
we go to the party and also go to the cinema .
He likes the
women so, that He wants to have all the
women for him, in the same moment. But He is good person and good friend.
The funny thing
about it is that He is paisa and He is fan of the millionaire’s soccer team, of
Bogota, is something very funny.

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario