MY HOBBIES
First I want to tell you that my great hobby is to live this life, my life every day because, every day is a wonderful gift that God gives us.
Well
also I want to tell you that I want to do many different things, as
I go the shopping , and also I like to eat many good food ,
as a spaghettis with some cheese and some wine .Also I like to go the Gym
where I can do many different exercises , to care my body .
A great hobby that I have is clean and care my car every weekend and also I like to buy many different things to modify my car .
Also I like to speak English with some friends in order to learn more every day, although sometimes not speak English well, since I'm just learning English.
A great hobby that I have is clean and care my car every weekend and also I like to buy many different things to modify my car .
Also I like to speak English with some friends in order to learn more every day, although sometimes not speak English well, since I'm just learning English.

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario